Bridgford Interiors Limited logo
Specialist Fit Out and Construction Services. Retail, leisure and hospitality

M&S Logo

M&S

One of the UK’s leading retailers, with over 21 million people visiting their stores each week. They offer stylish, high quality, great value clothing and home products, as well as outstanding quality foods, responsibly sourced from around 2,000 suppliers globally. The number one provider of womenswear and lingerie in the UK, and are rapidly growing market share in menswear, kidswear and home, due in part to growing online business. Overall, clothing and homeware sales account for 49% of the business. The other 51% is in food, where they sell everything from fresh produce and groceries, to partly-prepared meals and ready meals. 

Also known for their green credentials as a result of our five-year eco plan, Plan A.

Projects

In conjunction with the on-going Concept works store refit programme Bridgford been employed as Hospitality Contractor responsible for the fit out of the in-store café offer typically located on the first floor.

Testimonial

Just a quick note to genuinely thank Andrea, Jason and the team for not just the work done in Talbot Green, but recently Llanishen Foodhall also; delivering the Food footage expansions. While we have only just PC’d on the former, and work still continues on both to fully close-out, I’ve no doubt that as the project team continue to work as they have done, this will be very soon.

I couldn’t go without recognising Andrea for her detail and tenacity to teeing the projects up from the start and then seeing them through. Also to Bridgford for their enthusiasm, professionalism and their engagement and comradery towards the store teams, that I have heard on more than a few occasions.

It’s nice to be able to do so, and is also truly appreciated.
Andy Kyte- Store Planner (Foods) – M&S

Other Links

Client’s Website

M&S | Bridgford Interiors Limited

M&S Logo

M&S

One of the UK’s leading retailers, with over 21 million people visiting their stores each week. They offer stylish, high quality, great value clothing and home products, as well as outstanding quality foods, responsibly sourced from around 2,000 suppliers globally. The number one provider of womenswear and lingerie in the UK, and are rapidly growing market share in menswear, kidswear and home, due in part to growing online business. Overall, clothing and homeware sales account for 49% of the business. The other 51% is in food, where they sell everything from fresh produce and groceries, to partly-prepared meals and ready meals. 

Also known for their green credentials as a result of our five-year eco plan, Plan A.

Projects

In conjunction with the on-going Concept works store refit programme Bridgford been employed as Hospitality Contractor responsible for the fit out of the in-store café offer typically located on the first floor.

Testimonial

Just a quick note to genuinely thank Andrea, Jason and the team for not just the work done in Talbot Green, but recently Llanishen Foodhall also; delivering the Food footage expansions. While we have only just PC’d on the former, and work still continues on both to fully close-out, I’ve no doubt that as the project team continue to work as they have done, this will be very soon.

I couldn’t go without recognising Andrea for her detail and tenacity to teeing the projects up from the start and then seeing them through. Also to Bridgford for their enthusiasm, professionalism and their engagement and comradery towards the store teams, that I have heard on more than a few occasions.

It’s nice to be able to do so, and is also truly appreciated.
Andy Kyte- Store Planner (Foods) – M&S

Other Links

Client’s Website


Warning: include(/websites/123reg/LinuxPackage22/br/id/gf/bridgford.co.uk/public_html/wp-content/themes/design/single-default.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /websites/123reg/LinuxPackage22/br/id/gf/bridgford.co.uk/public_html/wp-content/themes/design/single.php on line 32

Warning: include(/websites/123reg/LinuxPackage22/br/id/gf/bridgford.co.uk/public_html/wp-content/themes/design/single-default.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /websites/123reg/LinuxPackage22/br/id/gf/bridgford.co.uk/public_html/wp-content/themes/design/single.php on line 32

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening '/websites/123reg/LinuxPackage22/br/id/gf/bridgford.co.uk/public_html/wp-content/themes/design/single-default.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/php52/share/pear:/usr/local/php52/share/php') in /websites/123reg/LinuxPackage22/br/id/gf/bridgford.co.uk/public_html/wp-content/themes/design/single.php on line 32